Winter Early Booking Sale

Book by November 30, 2020 and save up to 35%.

Save up to 35% off lodging.

Our Winter Early Booking Offer is a simple way to secure the lodging you want for winter 2020-21. The best part about booking your lodging early is you save 35% if you book by November 30, 2020.

Winter 2020-2021

You've asked. We've listened. Guests have asked us to be ready for next winter...EARLY! Many of our limited inventory large units sell quickly and those looking to stay with us in large units plan their vacation far in advance. So if you are an earlybird you can book ahead and save big! 


  • Save 35% on condos & townhomes.
  • Save 15% on Pine Inn hotel rooms.
  • No Blackout Dates.


  • All accommodation at Panorama is either ski in / ski out, or within a short walk to a lift - no driving required!
  • Preferred rates on pre-paid ski and snowboard rentals.
  • As an overnight guest you'll get free exclusive use of the Panorama Springs Pools.
  • Free use of resort gym.
  • Free underground parking (for most condos and townhomes).
  • Free resort wide wifi.
  • Children 5 and under always ski free at Panorama. (Ski ticket still required).

Need Lift Tickets?

When you book your lodging directly with us you're guaranteed the best price on lift tickets. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Package Availability

This early booking special is available in all units at Panorama, for stays of two nights or more. We offer budget accommodation in the Pine Inn or comfortable condos and townhomes complete with a full kitchen, living room and gas fireplace.

Discover more about lodging options at Panorama.

Rates subject to change and cancellation without notice. All facilities and programs are subject to seasonality, availability and change. 

Winter 2020-21 Cancellation & Refund Policy:  25% deposit at the time of booking – this becomes non-refundable when the remaining 75% is taken either 5 days before arrival during the regular season and 30 days before arrival during holiday periods (December 25, 2020 - January 2, 2021 and February 12 - 14, 2021). 

How to Book

Call our Reservations Team at 1.800.663.2929, book online or request a custom quote using the form below.  


Custom Quote

First Name*
Last Name*
Phone Number*
Province or State
Postal Code or Zip Code*
Have you stayed with us before?
Number of Adults (18+)*
Number of Youth (13-17 years old)
Number of Children (6-12 years old)
Preferred Arrival Date*
Preferred Departure Date*
Preferred Stay Location*
Unit Type
How many lift tickets do you need? Ex. 2 adults for 3 days
Comments or questions
View Reports °
Search + Shop


Sunny with cloudy periods.

Freezing level: 4100 metres.

Mostly light ridge wind occasionally gusting to 40 km/h.

Current Weather

10:40PM 10 July, 2020



Mid Mountain2160m



Lifts & Trails


Biking Trails Open


Hiking Trails Open


Lifts Open

Shop Now +